Here are some menu options:
FOR THE KIDDOS
- Mini Mac n Cheese boats
- Roasted sweet potato fries with buttermilk dipping sauce
- Meatball and tater tot skewers with marinara sauce
- Wedge Salad Skewers with bacon crumble
- Chili bar with all the fun fixins’
- Cheddar grilled cheese with roasted tomato soup shooters
- Fried Chicken and waffle skewers with powdered sugar and pure maple syrup drizzle
FOR THE ADULTS
- Cheese and charcuterie spread with assorted seasonal accoutrements. Garnished with fruits, nuts, olives, torn breads and crackers
- Roasted sweet potato medallions topped with goat cheese salad
- Yellow heirloom tomato gazpacho shooters
- Crostini topped with braised short rib and horseradish crème fraiche
- Avocado toasts with chili flakes, sea salt and drizzled with lemon and olive oil
- Fried chicken bites served with honey-sriracha sauce and biscuits with pimento cheese spread
- Crostini topped with homemade ricotta, basil, black pepper, and lemon zest
- Pea shoots tossed with strawberries, almonds, and balsamic reduction
- Kale and radicchio salad with garbanzo beans, sour cherries, apples, and sunflower seeds, tossed in a lemon and shallot vinaigrette
(Our chef focuses on fresh, ingredient based foods and specialize in seasonal cheese and charcuterie boards and have an extensive list of crostini options)
The price is dependent on the menu options you select and the number of servings needed. Please inquire for an exact quote.
This is a single person operation so we recommend this service for smaller parties of 30 children and adults or less.
Includes setup and breakdown of all catering equipment, all serve ware and platters, cocktail napkins and porcelain appetizer plates. If the kitchen is far from the buffet table, a server or helper might be required.